You can use iTunes to update or restore iPad software.Just Follow our tips and instructions step by step.
Follow Steps to Update iPad 2 Software :
- Step 1 : If you update, the iPad software is updated. Your downloaded apps, settings, and data aren’t affected.
- Step 2 : If you restore, the latest version of iPad software is reinstalled, settings are restored to their default, and all data stored on iPad is deleted, including downloaded apps, songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, and any other data. If you’ve backed up iPad with iTunes on your computer, you can restore data from the backup at the end of the restore process.
Deleted data is no longer accessible through the iPad user interface, but it isn’t erased from iPad.
If you use a Bluetooth headset or keyboard with iPad and you restore settings, you must pair the Bluetooth device with iPad again to use it.
Update iPad 2 Software :
- Step 1 : Connect iPad to your computer.
- Step 2 : Select iPad in the iTunes sidebar, then click the Summary tab.
- Step 3 : Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a new version of the iPad software available.
- Step 4 : Click Update to install the latest version of the software.